We are governed by the provisions of applicable laws in India including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
1. The Information We Collect And Store
We may collect and store the following information when running the Service:
- Information Our Executives/Partners Collect We have a team of professionals and enthusiasts who collect information on the best of the projects and properties in India and upload them on our systems for Agents and Home Buyers to check out. This information is collected from publicly available sources and also from the Real Estate Developers' Offices and Government websites.
- Information Collected from Banking / Non-Financial Banking Partners We have a team of professionals and enthusiasts who collect information from our banking partners to help Agents and Home Buyers to get the best financial deals on their investments. This information is collected from publicly available sources and also from the offices of banking and Non-financial banking partners and other third-party websites.
- Information You Provide The purpose of the Service is to help you connect to other users on the platforms, and manage and share your inventory and leads data with your team. To do that, when you register an account, we start by collecting some personal information, such as your name, and email address.
- Post data We collect and store the information and data you upload/download, or access with the Service (“Files”, “Texts”, “Digital Media”). If you add data to your Brikkin account that you or another user previously uploaded, we may associate all or a portion of the previous file with your account rather than storing a duplicate. We use post data to connect you to the most appropriate agents on our platform by matching the leads to requirements.
- Call Log data We collect your call log data done using our Mobile App only, we do not collect your phone data captured outside the App, to achieve the following two purposes:
- The Real Estate Agent community receives a large number of calls every day. In order to reduce this clutter, we create a separate call log of all the calls made/received to/from a Real Estate Agent via our App. This helps you better manage your connections/conversations. This is a mandatory feature as this will help with the user experience of our services and without which you will not be able to realize its full potential.
- Once you are presented with an opportunity to connect with another user on the platform, you have an option to call the user, follow their profile or block the user if you feel required to. Accessing the call log helps us to create below:
- Contacts data We access contact information stored on your device to give you a better experience of inviting your team members on the platform. You simply need to select from your contacts who you want to join your team and invite them. They can then manage their own account. This is an optional feature, and you can choose to not opt for it.
- Log Data When you use the Service, we automatically record information from your Device, its software, and your activity using the Services (“Log Data”). This may include the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, OS version, application version, device information, the information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning your Files, and other interactions with the Service.
- Auth-Token We also use "Auth-Token" to manage your session, collect information and improve our Services. An "Auth-Token" is a small data file that we transfer to your device in order to establish your identity in all further interactions with our service without the need to authenticate your credentials every time. If you do not accept "Auth-Token", however, you may not be able to use our Services.
2. How We Use Personal Information
- Personal Information In the course of using the Service, we may collect personal information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is or may be used: (i) to provide and improve our Service, (ii) to administer your use of the Service, (iii) to better understand your needs and interests, (iv) to personalize and improve your experience, and (v) to provide or offer software updates and product announcements. We may also anonymize and aggregate data collected through our website, and application and use it for any purpose.
- Geo-Location Information Some devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Some photos and videos you place in Brikkin may contain recorded location information. If you do not wish to share files embedded with your geo-location information with us, please do not upload them. We may also request you to share your location information to optimize your experience of creating a post. An accurate location helps us give you a better suggestion for a list of properties in your area. Also, some of the information we collect from a device, for example, IP address can sometimes be used to approximate a Device’s location.
- Analytics We also collect some information (ourselves or using third-party services) using logging and cookies, such as IP addresses, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. We use this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze the use of the Service, for the Service’s technical administration, to increase our Service’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Service to process their requests.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your Use We will display your Personal Information on your profile page and elsewhere on the Service according to the preferences you set in your account. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want others to know about you. Please consider carefully what information you disclose and your desired level of anonymity. You can review and revise your profile information at any time. We may share or disclose your information with your consent, for example, if you use a third-party application to access your account (see below). Through certain features of the Service, you may also have the ability to make some of your information public. Public information may be broadly and quickly disseminated.
- Third-Party Applications and Services Brikkin also allows for the optional integration of other Third Party Applications and Services with your Brikkin account. We are not responsible for what these Third Parties and Services do with your information, and your use of them will be subject to their respective terms of service and privacy policies. We allow for the integration of Third-Party Applications and Services. For the latest list of services send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Brikkin’s Rights We may disclose files stored in your Brikkin account and other information about you to third parties when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with a law, regulation or legal request; (b) protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of Brikkin or its users; or (d) to protect Brikkin property rights.
4. Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by contacting us on email@example.com. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update or delete it by making the change on your account settings. In some cases, we may retain copies of your information if required by law. For questions about your Personal Information on our Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry within 90 days.
5. Data Retention
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with the Service, you may delete your account by sending a request to delete your account to email@example.com. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion. In addition, we do not delete from our servers files that you have in common with other users.
6. Brikkin Community
Our Service offers publicly accessible community services such as help forums and Social Network. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account. For questions about your Personal Information on our Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Brikkin. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our website or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our website. If we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our website or sending an email to you.
8. Our Policy Toward Minors/Children
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
9. Contact Us
In this policy, the words “We”, “Ours” and/or “Us” refer to Brikkin Martech Pvt. Ltd., and “You” and/or “Your” refer to our guests, visitors, customers, agents or business associates.